Project Success Description
Charlotte Public Schools' Project Success is an innovative program that allows students to complete credits toward graduation in a project & place based environment. Students demonstrate proficiency in skill and content standards to earn their credit. Students gain real life skills that will translate to success in post secondary education, careers and citizenship. Students earn a high school diploma like any other graduate.
Students must be entering junior or senior year. Appointments will be set up with counselor. Applications will be reviewed and acceptance into program is not guaranteed. Students must provide transportation.
For more information, contact the Charlotte High School main office at 517.541.5600. You may enroll using our digital application.
Project Success uses the Michigan Merit Curriculum:
Graduation Requirements (18 credits)
• ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARTS (ELA) – 4 Credits
• MATHEMATICS – 4 Credits
• SCIENCE – 3 Credits
• SOCIAL STUDIES – 3 Credits
• WORLD LANGUAGE – 2 Credits
• ONLINE LEARNING EXPERIENCE
• PHYSICAL EDUCATION & HEALTH – 1 Credit
• VISUAL, PERFORMING, AND APPLIED ARTS – 1 Credit
- Community-based experiences
- Multi-disciplinary, relevant & engaging investigations
- 4C's - critical thinking, communication, creativity & collaboration
- Digital & Media Literacy
- Authentic Assessments
- Skill Standards